How to rescue lost data?
Nowadays, files have become vital elements in the every field of computers. If you have lost or deleted data from any storage devices, then this situation makes you helpless. Sometimes while partitioning or repartitioning computer hard disk if any interruption occurs then it causes loss of your important files. If you have not checked the contents of hard drive and partitioned hard disk then it leads to severe data loss. Because after partitioning hard disk, the entire data present on hard drive gets deleted and a new file system will be installed. The situation goes more severe when you do not find suitable backup of lost data, What will you do then? Will you away your entire precious data to go away? No need to worry in all such data loss situations, as Get My Data Back tool will help you to undelete lost or deleted files. This tool has an advanced scanning algorithm which helps you to rescue all types of files in few minutes
Some common reasons for data loss
- Sometimes due to user mistakes data can be lost. To free up the disk space, you delete the unwanted files from hard drive or any storage device, sometimes during deletion of redundant files there might be chances of some vital files can also be deleted accidentally.
- Usually the size of Recycle Bin folder is predefined by the user if the user deleted files bypasses Recycle Bin then it cannot be recovered manually.
- Improper shut down of system also causes data loss. Suppose you have shut down your system forcefully when you are accessing some file then it leads to data loss.
- You can also lose data due improper supply of power. Because while writing or reading any file if your system gets shut down improperly then you may lose your vital data.
- In addition to above scenarios, the can also be lost due to virus infection, file system error, OS crash, accidental formatting, MBR corruption, boot error etc.
Unique Feature of Get My Data Back Tool
- This advanced application provides you the best solution to recuperate data from different Windows file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExtFAT.
- Get my data back provides the mechanism to store recovered data on any specified storage device or location.
- It supports lost or deleted data recovery from almost all the popular versions of Windows and Mac operating systems
- It has ability to recognize and recover data with file extension. Because it has the functionalities to add or edit any new file extensions which are not listed during file recovery process.
- Even you can save the recovery session from which you have recovered your lost data. Get my data back will help you to avoid rescanning of storage drive. This function saves your valuable time
- If you have lost your data from any portable storage devices like pen drive, external hard disk or from any flash drive then you can bring back lost data from portable device by using this strong tool.
- If you want to know about how to get deleted data back then you can read from here http://www.getmy-databack.com/deleted.html
Steps to recover lost data on Windows
Step 1: Download and install this software and run it to launch its welcome screen as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Select the storage drive to restore lost data as given in the figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Storage Drive
Step 3: Get the preview of the recovered data as shown in the figure 3.
Figure 3: Get Preview